TES Affiliate Conference registration now open
TES Prague going ahead on October 30 – November 2, 2020
The European Summit (TES) has decided to go ahead with its Prague event in late October. The event, scheduled for October 30 – November 2, 2020, is focused on affiliate marketing with a special interest in the adult industry. This year’s event will be a scaled-down version of past summmits (the organizers are calling it “TES Lite”) with only 500 participants attending.
From the announcement:
There are 3 factors that have heavily influenced our decision to host a TES “Lite” Affiliate Conference:
- The Czech Republic in general and Prague in particular has a low COVID exposure in comparison with the rest of the EU (see worldometers.info).
- For a large portion of our attendees/sponsors Prague is a destination quite easily accessible by car for those that wish not to fly.
- The venue hotel, Vienna House Diplomat Hotel, offers us a conference and meeting area of over 4.000m2. As we are only opening TES “Lite” for 500 participants/sponsors while officially the hotel can accommodate 2.500 participants. We will thus be operating at a 20% capacity level so that we can successfully implement:
- A safe design of the event (8m2 p/p ensures proper social distancing)
- Very visible routing & event information
- Enable an effective management to safeguard the event
Please visit the TES website for complete information, including registration.